Indemnifies employers against loss of monies, negotiable instruments or goods belonging to the employer or for which they are responsible as a result of the dishonesty of their employees.
The acts of fraud or dishonesty must be committed:
- during the period of insurance
- during the uninterrupted continuance of employment of the said employee
- in connection with the occupation and duties of the said employee
The acts of fraud or dishonesty must be discovered during either:
- period of insurance or
- not later than 3 months after termination of the policy or
- not later than 6 months after termination of employment of such employee
whichever event shall first happen.