What is MyAccount?
It is a simple, hassle-free and secure web-based customer service that allows you to access your certificate details and values through the Internet from any part of this world at your convenience.
How do I register for MyAccount?
- Register at this page.
- Read the Terms and Conditions and click Accept.
- Complete the New Member Registration Form and click Submit.
- Your particulars will be verified against our records for security purposes. Upon successful verification, your user account will be instantly activated.
- A confirmation message with a temporary password will be sent to you via email and SMS within 10 minutes.
- You may now access MyAccount.
I am an existing Zurich website user, but I have forgotten my password; how do I reset my password?
- Reset your password at this page.
- Key in your user ID to obtain Security Question.
- Answer the Security Question correctly and you will be redirected to the Change Password Page.
- Create a New Password to login to MyAccount.
Why am I unable to register?
It may be due to one of several reasons:-
- You may have incorrectly entered your NRIC number and/or Certificate number.
- You may not have keyed in your name, mobile phone number and email address.
- The Certificate that you want to access is not available for online registration; for eg. Group Takaful.
- Your NRIC number and/or Certificate number do not match or may not be listed in our records.
- You are not the participant of the Certificate.
- Your Certificate's status is inactive (ie. surrendered, cancelled, lapsed, terminated or has reached maturity).
What information should I have in order to register successfully?
NRIC number, old IC number (not compulsory), mobile phone number and email address.
Who is eligible to register for MyAccount?
A family takaful certificate holder.
I'm having trouble selecting a password. What should I do?
The password must be in alphanumeric format and at least 8 characters long. Your new password and confirmed password must be the same.
Example: Wind1988, 012KIngS, 077Super, etc.
Why does my password have to contain both alphabets and numbers?
By having a combination of alphabets and numbers, you increase the security of your password and minimise the chances of someone else guessing or figuring it out. Make sure you choose a password that is easy for you to remember but difficult for others to guess!
I am an existing Zurich website user; why can't I log in?
You may have incorrectly entered your User ID or Password.
I have a question about registration. Who can I contact?
You may contact our Call Centre at 1-300-888-622 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.