The fire takaful certificate covers losses or damages to your covered property i.e. the building and its contents; that are caused by fire, lightning or explosion of domestic boilers and gas used for domestic purposes only during the period of insurance.
You may extend your certificate to cover the following perils by giving additional contribution:
- Aircraft damage
- Earthquake and volcanic eruption
- Storm, tempest
- Impact damage
- Bursting or overflowing of water tanks, apparatus or pipes
- Bush / lalang fire
- Subsidence and landslip
- Spontaneous combustion
- Sprinkler leakage
- Goods and stock undergoing any heating or drying process
- Riot, strike and malicious damage
- Damage by falling trees or branches and objects
Note: You need to renew your fire takaful certificate every year.